- Outreach Coordinator
- Network with various environmental groups and affiliates across the UBC campus to inspire cooperation and cohesion in the UBC green community!
Key areas of responsibility
- Keep in touch with other environmental groups through email or attending of their regular meetings.
- Inform these other groups about opportunities and resources offered by SEC, including events, funding, booking space and additional outreach.
- Spearhead general outreach efforts for SEC in collaboration with co-chairs and other executives.
- Help DIG, EA and events coordinators advertise their events and initiatives.
- Full-time or part-time UBC student.
- Ability to commit to 1-3 weekly hour long meetings.
- Passionate about environmental issues.
- Ability to keep track of multiple events and initiatives.
- 5hrs a week, consistent throughout the term.
- If you are interested, send a short description of your experience and why you’d be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Outreach Coordinator Application” in the subject. Position will be open until filled.