- Keep track of the goings-on of the Student Environment Centre and contribute to keeping communication within the group open and effective!
Key areas of responsibility
- Keeps minutes at weekly meetings, or assigns someone to do so when unavailable.
- Uploads minutes to the Student Environment Centre website in a timely fashion.
- Checks (e)mail regularly.
- Works with co-chairs to follow-up on action items on the minutes.
- Full-time or part-time UBC student.
- Ability to commit to weekly hour-long meetings.
- Passionate about environmental issues
- Able to keep minutes in an effective manner.
- Approximately 2 hrs a week.
- If you are interested, send a short summary of your experience and why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Secretary Application” in the subject. The position will be open until filled.